1. Sign into the API manager in the Google Cloud console.
2. Likely you will need to create a new project in Google Cloud, so click ‘Create’
3. Give your project a name, like ‘Cloudflare Connection’ and click create.
4. Click ‘Create Credentials’ and select OAuth Client ID
5. Click on the button that says ‘Configure Consent Screen’
6. Fill out the Product Name field and click Save.(This will display to users during the sign in flow).
8. Copy your client ID and secret and paste them in the Cloudflare dashboard to finish connecting Google.