In order for Cloudflare to effectively troubleshoot a performance issue, the following information would be helpful to know before you contact us:
- The domain in question.
- What issues you're seeing on the site exactly (slowness, images breaking, etc.)
- Your geographic location. A traceroute to the domain is also of great help, largely so we can know which datacenter you're hitting on the Cloudflare network.
- If you have made any changes to the site recently (changed content, added DNS records, turned on a specific Cloudflare feature, etc.).
- If a performance issue, such as slowness, an actual link to the online reporting tool you're using to measure speed. Screen shots are also helpful.
- If possible, run a test on webpagetest.org so we can look at the waterfall of the file performance on your site.