All DMCA complaints must be submitted to the DMCA form.
In order to submit a valid notice of claimed copyright infringement per DMCA guidelines, you will need to provide us with all of the following information for us to consider it a valid complaint:
- A physical or electronic signature (typing your full name will suffice) of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed (e.g., a link to your original work or clear description of the materials allegedly being infringed upon);
- Identification of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to allow Cloudflare to locate the material on the website the copyright complaint is being made against (e.g., a link to the site your copyrighted material is allegedly appearing on) ;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner asserted is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Note: Cloudflare is not a web hosting company and we have no way to remove content from a site, but we do comply with valid copyright complaints if we receive specific proof of the complaint from the copyright holder and/or authorized agent for the copyright holder. When presented with a valid complaint we can provide who the web hosting provider is for the site in question.