Learn more about how to remove subscriptions such as Cloudflare Dedicated SSL certificates, Argo, Access, Load Balancing, and Stream from your Cloudflare account.
Canceling subscriptions to add-on services from Cloudflare accounts on the Free, Pro, or Business plan is a two-step process described in detail below.
Step 1: Disable the Cloudflare subscription
To disable a subscription,
1. Log in to your Cloudflare account.
2. In the Overview app, click on the feature name under Active Subscriptions/Plan Extensions.
3. Follow the instructions within the Cloudflare dashboard to disable the feature. Each feature has a different process which could include toggling a switch, clicking a button, or choosing ‘Disable’ from a drop-down list.
Step 2: Cancel the subscription in your billing profile
1. Log in to the Cloudflare dashboard.
2. Click the appropriate Cloudflare account.
3. In the top-right corner, select Billing from your account profile.
4. In the left-hand sidebar, click Subscriptions.
5. In the Subscriptions table, click Cancel on the subscription requiring removal.
6. You will be asked to share feedback with us. Choose all that apply, then click Confirm to finish.
7. (Optional) To alter your Plan, click Edit and choose a new plan type. If you'd like to cancel your paid plan then choose Free.
8. (Optional) To remove Dedicated SSL certificate subscriptions, click Edit and set the count of Dedicated certificates and Custom dedicated certificates to 0 in the popup window and click Continue.