Cloudflare currently does not allow the transfer of one domain from one account to another for security reasons. If you would like to move a domain from one account to another Cloudflare account, here's what you need to do:
- Add the domain to the new account. This will mean that you will have to go through the signup process again, which means you will receive new nameservers for the domain that you have to use.
- Add any settings and DNS records you need to the new account.
- Change the nameservers to the nameservers on the new account.
- Wait until the new domain comes active.
- Delete the domain from the old Cloudflare account (optional).
Note: All statistics and information in the old account will be lost.