Before you begin, you should ensure that the DNS zone file you have is in a BIND-compatible file format. A brief overview of what this looks like can be found here: How To Format A Zone File.
Once this is in the right format, proceed with the following:
- Log into your Cloudflare Account.
- From the drop-down menu on the top left, select your domain.
- Select the DNS settings tab.
- At the bottom of the record list, click "Advanced"
- Under "Upload a DNS zone file" click the green "Upload" button:
If you have any issues with uploading your zone file, please write to us at [email protected], and we'll be happy to take a look for you.