If you aren't seeing images in your RSS feed, check Hotlinking Protection in ScrapeShield
If you cannot see images in your RSS feed, you likely need to disable Hotlink Protection.
To do this:
1. Log into your Cloudflare account and select your domain.
2. Go to Scrape Shield.
3. For Hotlink Protection, select Off.
As a workaround, you could also do the following process:
1. Make sure your feed sub-domain is not proxied by Cloudflare DNS.
For example, if you were using Feedburner, the CNAME entry would be:
CNAME feeds is an alias of feeds.feedburner.com
You would then make sure the cloud is toggled to gray in your Cloudflare DNS settings.
2. Create a hotlink ok directory on your server.
3. Use a Page Rule to exclude the URL from Cloudflare.