- Launch cherokee-admin on your server
- Visit your Cherokee Administration interface in your web browser
- Select the Virtual Server for the domain that is being serviced by Cloudflare
- On the Logging tab for your selected Virtual Server make sure the option for Accept Forwarded IPs
- In the Accept from Hosts box include Cloudflare's IP addresses.
Still not finding what you need?
The CloudFlare team is here to help. 95% of questions can be answered using the search tool, but if you can’t find what you need, submit a support request.