Learn how to create a new page rule.
Creating Page Rules
To create a new page rule:
- Log in to the Cloudflare dashboard.
- Ensure the website you want to update is selected.
- Click the Rules app, then click Page Rules.
- Ensure you have at least one page rule left, based on your plan.
- In the Page Rules tab, click Create Page Rule.
- For If the URL matches, enter the website pattern you want to match.
- Click + Add a Setting and choose the rule you want to apply. You can repeat to add more settings.
- To finish, click Save and Deploy.
Once saved, your new page rule appears in a list under the Page Rules pane in the Page Rules tab.
Page rules are applied based on the order in which they appear. If you want to change the position of a page rule, you can reorder it by moving it up or down on the list using the icon on the left.
To learn more, see a detailed Page Rules tutorial.