To create a new page rule:
- Log in to the Cloudflare dashboard.
- Ensure the website you want to update is selected.
- Click the Page Rules app.
- Ensure you have at least one page rule left, based on your plan.
- Under the Page Rules pane, click Create Page Rule.
- For If the URL matches, enter the website pattern you want to match.
- Click + Add a Setting and choose the rule you want to apply. You can repeat to add more settings.
- To finish, click Save and Deploy.
Once saved, your new page rule appears in a list under the Page Rules pane.
Page rules are applied based on the order in which they appear. If you want to change the position of a page rule, you can reorder it by moving it up or down on the list using the icon on the left.
To learn more, see a detailed Page Rules tutorial.