Learn how to manage your Cloudflare email address and password. You can change your Cloudflare email address or password in the Cloudflare dashboard.
Change your Cloudflare email address
To change the email address associated with your Cloudflare account:
1. Log in to the Cloudflare dashboard.
2. In the top right corner, click the user icon then click My Profile.
3. In the My Profile page, select the Communication tab.
4. In the Email Address panel, click Change Email Address.
5. In the dialog, enter your new email address in New email and Confirm email then enter your current password.
6. Click Save.
Change your Cloudflare password
We recommend using a strong unique password (or password manager) and enabling 2FA to mitigate the possibility of account compromise. If you believe your account has been compromised, contact Cloudflare Support.
If you forget or lose access to your password, you can change it on the Cloudflare log in screen.
To change your Cloudflare password:
1. Click the forgot password link on the Cloudflare log in screen. You will see a Forgot your Password? screen.
2. Enter your email address, then click Send. You will receive an email with a reset code.
3. Enter the Reset code from that email and your New password. Confirm password then click Reset Password. You will be redirected to the login screen and receive a confirmation email that your password has been changed.
4. Enter your email and your new password, then click Log in to access the Cloudflare dashboard.
Troubleshoot Cloudflare email issues
If you can’t access the e-mail address associated with your Cloudflare account or don’t know which email address it is, you have two options:
- if you have 2FA enabled, to access your account, or
- move the domain to a new Cloudflare account
Opening a new Cloudflare account will require going through the signup process to add your domain(s) to Cloudflare again. After adding your domain to the new account, you receive two new Cloudflare nameservers.
When configuring your nameservers at your domain registrar, be sure to use the assigned nameservers listed in the Cloudflare dashboard. The domain will automatically transfer into your new account (and be disabled from the previous one).