The Cloudflare Dashboard allows you to manage your account settings.
The key features of our dashboard include:
- Easy control over new features
- Improved analytics dashboard to give you more insight into your domains
- Support for Multi-User accounts
- Responsive design that allows you to configure your settings on any device
The dropdown menu in the top left corner allows you switch between websites on Cloudflare:
To make adding sites as easy as possible, there is an Add Site button in the top right corner:
Reviewing the New Navigation
Take a quick look at a breakdown of our apps:
- Types of Threats Mitigated: provides a breakdown of each of the threats to your site that were blocked or challenged.
- Content Type Breakdown: for each response, Cloudflare lists the content type.
- Fewer Servers Needed: provides a rough estimate of how much less capacity you need in order to handle your site’s traffic by being on Cloudflare.
New features under the Crypto app include HSTS and Authenticated Origin Pulls:
- HSTS: Allows a web server to declare a policy that browsers will only connect using secure HTTPS connections
- Authenticated Origin Pulls: Allows you to verify that web requests to your origin server have come from Cloudflare.
- In the IP Firewall section you can easily block or allow traffic based on IP address, IP address range, or country.
- In the Web Application Firewall (WAF) section you can adjust the OWASP ModSecurity Core Rule Set and Cloudflare WAF Rule Set.
- Mirage: Improves load time for pages that include images on mobile devices with slow network connections.
- Polish: Improves image load time.
- Auto Minify: Reduces the file size of source code on your website.
- Rocket Loader: Accelerate the delivery of dynamic content.
- Mobile Redirect: Redirects visitors that are using mobile devices to a mobile-optimized website.
Multi-User accounts allow a group of users to share access to a website's Cloudflare settings. Administrators in a Multi-User account can delegate access to other members, so that not every member can see and change every Cloudflare setting.
Read more about Multi-User here.
Cloudflare supports all modern browsers, including IE10 and up. Certain portions of our site may not display correctly in earlier versions of IE.
How do I provide feedback?
If you're not reporting a problem, click the Send Feedback tab in the lower right corner. Select Suggestion in the dropdown list.
How do I report a problem?
If you have are experiencing an issue, please click the Send Feedback tab in the lower right corner, and select Problem in the dropdown list. Someone from Cloudflare Support will respond shortly.