Learn more about the Cloudflare dashboard apps to manage your account and site settings.
The Cloudflare Dashboard manages account and domain settings. Key dashboard features include:
- Control Cloudflare features,
- Gain insights into domain security and caching analytics,
- Share account access
- Configure settings from any device via our flexible dashboard design.
Changes update globally on Cloudflare's network within 30 seconds. This applies to configuration changes for all of Cloudflare's products and features except cache purge, which can take up to a minute. Changes committed via the Cloudflare API and dashboard, as well as via Terraform, all utilize the same API and underlying technology.
All Cloudflare plans allow sharing account access with additional users. Additionally, Enterprise plans allow Administrators to create Multi-User accounts that allow each user to edit only those Cloudflare settings applicable to their role.
Cloudflare uses tokens to authenticate a session when a user is logged in to their Cloudflare account. An invalid token or email error message appears if your ISP changes your IP address during your session as it invalidates the token. Log out, then log back in to correct the issue or clear your browser cache and cookies.
Summary of Cloudflare dashboard apps
The information below summarizes the utility of each dashboard app.
Provides the following functionalities:
- Summarizes site analytics
- Displays notifications
- Links to common quick actions
- Summarizes plan extensions and add-on features
- Provides API authentication details, including Zone ID and Account ID
- Allows changing domain plans
- Allows removing a site from Cloudflare
Monitor statistics and trends on:
- Visitor traffic
- DNS request handling
- Threat detection
- Protect all TCP/UDP ports from layer 3 and 4 Denial-of-Service attacks
- Stop traffic snooping by enabling TLS encryption for TCP services
- Manage Cloudflare’s SSL certificate products
- Adjust browser supportability by modifying TLS and encryption settings
- Redirect all HTTP requests to secure HTTPS
- Block or allow traffic based on IP address, IP range, country, or user agent
- Set rate limits and restrict specific URL access to specific IPs
- Adjust OWASP and WAF Rule settings
- Evaluate visitor’s HTTP headers for threats
- Eliminate VPNs without requiring changes at your origin
- Protect internal resources by requiring authentication
- Control which users and groups have access to sensitive resources
- Review access logs
- Protect sensitive information from spammers and bots
- Obfuscate email addresses to prevent bot scraping
- Prevent image hotlink abuse from unapproved sites
- Scale applications without spending effort on infrastructure or operations
- Build granular control into requests and responses
- Create custom error pages for IP blocks, WAF blocks, HTTP 5XX errors, Cloudflare HTTP 1XXX errors, and more
- Preview and install a wide range of apps that enhance your site’s security, performance, analytics, design, etc.
- Manage a domain’s DNS records
- Select which A or CNAME records to proxy
- Find the Cloudflare nameservers assigned to your domain
- Improve load time on mobile devices
- Compress images to accelerate page load
- Accelerate site speed by minifying the size of your origin source code
- Adjust caching level
- Purge cached files from all Cloudflare data centers
- Tell Cloudflare what to cache and set Browser Cache TTL
- Reduce latency and connection errors
- Protect origin web servers from IP address exposure and attack
- Balance traffic and prevent disruptions
- Encode, store, and deliver your videos
- Automatically optimize format and bitrate for every device and network