To use DNSSEC, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Dynadot account.
- Set your name servers. Please be aware that Dynadot's name servers for service such as domain forwarding, parking, and hosting, are not configured for DNSSEC.
- After setting your name servers, select "Manage" from the "Domains" drop-down menu.
- Under the domain name column, click on your domain name (which should be a link). This should load the "Edit [yourdomainname]" page.
- Find the "Domain DNSSEC" section.
- To add new DNSSEC record, look at Option 1. Enter your DNSSEC values in the provided text boxes, and then click the "Set DNSSEC Record" button to save your changes.
- If you have already entered the DNSSEC record for another domain and would like to re-use them, look at Option 2. Choose the DNSSEC record from the drop down menus (you can choose up to 3 different DNSSEC records), and then click the "Set DNSSEC Records" button to save your changes.