- If I am already paying by credit card, can I switch to PayPal?
- Can I have some subscriptions paid by credit card and others by PayPal?
- Can Cloudflare access my PayPal account information?
- Is there a fee to use PayPal or a credit card?
- What happens if there are insufficient funds on my PayPal account?
- How will any credits or refunds be issued if I am using PayPal?
- Will I be charged against my PayPal funds, or directly to my credit card?
If I am already paying by credit card, can I switch to PayPal?
Yes, by updating your Payment Method. Follow the steps below to change Payment Method from credit card to PayPal.
- Log in to Cloudflare.
- Click on the Billing tab.
- On the left navigation, click Payment info.
- Click Edit next to your current payment method.
- Click the PayPal button.
- In the pop-up, enter in your PayPal credentials.
- Follow the online instructions until PayPal returns you to the Cloudflare Payment method dialog where you can continue with your set-up.
- To finish, add your account contact information and click Confirm. The Payment Method dialog closes and a confirmation message appears at the bottom of the screen.
Can I have some subscriptions paid by credit card and others by PayPal?
No, you must choose either a credit card or PayPal.
Can Cloudflare access my PayPal account information?
We value your confidentiality and data privacy. Cloudflare does not have access to your bank, credit card, pin or password details. We only know the PayPal email address you provide and allow PayPal to maintain and protect your account.
Is there a fee to use PayPal or a credit card?
We do not add on any additional fees to use one payment method over the other.
What happens if there are insufficient funds on my PayPal account?
Please refer to PayPal’s funding sources policy and the information registered on your account:
How will any credits or refunds be issued if I am using PayPal?
The funds will be credited directly to your PayPal account. Please direct any PayPal specific inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Will I be charged against my PayPal funds, or directly to my credit card?
It depends. PayPal will always default to your PayPal funds, but if there aren’t enough funds to cover the full amount, PayPal will charge your credit card.
So, for example, if your Cloudflare invoice were $99 but you only had $60 in your PayPal account, it would take the $60 from the account and the remaining $39 from the bank to cover the full amount.