Table of Contents
- If I am already paying by credit card, can I switch to PayPal?
- Can I have some subscriptions paid by credit card and others by PayPal?
- Can Cloudflare access my PayPal Account information?
- Is there a fee to use PayPal or credit card?
- What happens if there are insufficient funds on my PayPal account?
- How will any credits or refunds be issued if I am using PayPal?
- Will I be charged against my PayPal funds, or directly to my credit card?
Yes. From My Settings, click on the Billing tab. Click on Change payment method and Confirm you are changing your payment method.You will have two options to pay via: a credit card or PayPal.
Click the PayPal button. In the pop-up, enter in your PayPal credentials:
Or follow the steps below to Change payment method from credit card to PayPal.
No, you must choose either credit card or PayPal. We are looking to enable multiple payment methods in the future.
Soon, you will be able to go to Settings > Billing > Change payment method.
We value your confidentiality and data privacy. Cloudflare does not have access to your bank, credit card, pin or password details. We only know the PayPal email address you provide and allow PayPal to maintain and protect your account.
We do not add on any additional fees to use one payment method over the other. Select the option that makes the most sense for you.
Please refer to PayPal’s funding sources policy and the information registered on your account: https://www.paypal.com/au/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt/cps/popup/FundingMixEducation-outside
The funds will be credited directly to your PayPal account. Please direct any PayPal specific inquiries to [email protected]
PayPal will always draw from an account balance first and fund the account from the primary source if there is not any or enough funds in the account to cover. So, for example, if your Cloudflare invoice were $99 but you only had $60 in your PayPal account, it would take the $60 from the account and the remaining $39 from the bank to cover the full amount.