Learn how to purchase additional Page Rules.
Purchasing Additional Page Rules
If I run out of Page Rules, can I buy more?
Free, Pro, and Business Plan customers can buy 5 additional Page Rules for $5/month. These plans can have a maximum of 125 Page Rules.
If you need more Page Rules as an Enterprise customer, contact Sales.
How do I buy additional Page Rules (Free, Pro, or Business Plans)?
1. Go to the Rules app.
2. Select Buy More Page Rules.
3. Select the number of additional page rules.
4. Add or confirm your payment information. To change your current payment method, go to billing settings.
How do I cancel my Page Rules purchase?
To cancel a purchase:
1. Go to your Account Subscriptions settings.
2. Find the associated website (listed in alphabetical order) and click Edit.
3. For Additional page rules, change the amount to your previous value. If you are over your current limit, you may have to delete existing Page Rules (paused or active).
4. Finish the updates to your subscription.
When I change plans will I keep my add-on subscriptions?
When you change plans, you will keep your Page Rules add-on subscription.
What happens if I cancel Page Rules halfway through my billing cycle?
You will be billed for and have access to your additional Page Rules until the end of your current billing cycle.
Your plan will adjust at the start of your next billing cycle. For more details, see our billing policy.