MarkMonitor supports verification algorithm 13 (ECDSA Curve P-256 with SHA-256) and automatically implements the Extensive Provisioning Protocol (EPP) to pass DS records to the registry for the following TLDs:
To add the DS record to a domain, customers can enter DS Data in the DNSSEC Details panel of the MarkMonitor management portal (see image below). This is the same interface where customers manage WHOIS contacts, authoritative nameservers, and other pertinent details for an individual domain.
To obtain the Cloudflare DS Data you need for MarkMonitor:
1. Log in to the Cloudflare dashboard.
2. Ensure the website for the DS record you need is selected.
3. Click the DNS app.
4. Scroll down to the DNSSEC panel.
5. Click the DS Record dropdown.
6. Copy and paste the information you need from Cloudflare into the MarkMonitor UI.