Store, encode, deliver, and play videos on your sites and applications with Cloudflare Stream.
Cloudflare Stream is a video-on-demand platform for building video applications.
Cloudflare Stream encodes, stores, and delivers an optimized video formatted for different devices and network connections. Stream delivers all videos to industry standard H264 codec and use adaptive streaming to ensure a smooth streaming experience for your audience.
You can manage your videos via:
- the Stream app in the Cloudflare dashboard
- the Stream API
Cloudflare Stream features
Cloudflare Stream videos can be embedded on any site. It also supports multiple file formats, mobile platforms, and browsers.
Enable Cloudflare Stream
1. Log in to your Cloudflare account.
2. Choose the domain for which you would like to enable Cloudflare Stream.
3. Click the Stream icon in the dashboard.
4. Click the Enable Stream button.
5. Select storage capacity, then click Continue. You have four options:
- 1,000 minutes for $5 monthly
- 2,000 minutes for $10 monthly
- 10,000 minutes for $50 monthly
- Custom pricing
6. Enter your payment method on the next screen, then click Purchase.
Cancel Cloudflare Stream
To cancel Cloudflare Stream:
1. Log in to the Cloudflare dashboard.
2. Click the appropriate Cloudflare account.
3. In the top-right corner, select Billing from your account profile.
4. In the left-hand sidebar, click Subscriptions.
5. In the Subscriptions table, click Cancel on the row that contains Cloudflare Stream.
6. On the next screen, you will be asked to share feedback about the cancellation with us. Choose all that apply, then click Confirm to finish.