Store, encode, deliver, and play videos on your sites and applications with Cloudflare Stream.
Cloudflare Stream is a video-on-demand platform for building video applications.
With one Stream API call, you can upload a video and receive an embed link. Cloudflare encodes, stores, and delivers an optimized video formatted for different devices and network connections.
Embedded services such as YouTube and Vimeo do not require special configuration because that content is not being served from your site.
You can manage your videos via:
- the Stream app in the Cloudflare dashboard
- the Stream API
Enable Cloudflare Stream
1. Log in to your Cloudflare account.
2. Choose the domain for which you would like to enable Cloudflare Stream.
3. Click the Stream icon in the dashboard.
4. Click the Enable Stream button.
5. Select storage capacity. You have four options:
- 1,000 minutes for $5 monthly
- 2,000 minutes for $10 monthly
- 10,000 minutes for $50 monthly
- Custom pricing
6. Enter your payment method, then click Purchase.