Resolve the most common questions and issues when adding a new domain to Cloudflare.
Below are the most common customer questions and issues experienced when adding new domains to Cloudflare. If you are experiencing issues not mentioned below, the Cloudflare Community and Cloudflare Help Center are great ways to find quick answers.
- Why do I see Cloudflare's IPs in my origin web server logs?
- Why doesn’t my CNAME record resolve?
- Why is my site served over HTTP instead of HTTPS?
- Why is my Cloudflare Universal SSL certificate not active?
- SSL errors in appear in my browser
- I see 525 or 526 errors or redirect loops
- SSL isn't working for my second-level subdomain (i.e. dev.www.example.com)
- Why is my site content not properly rendering? Why do I see mixed content errors?
- My domain’s email stopped working
- Why was my domain deleted from Cloudflare?