Learn how to remove a domain from your Cloudflare account. Once you remove your domain, your site no longer benefits from Cloudflare’s security, speed, and reliability.
Before removing your domain
If after you have contacted Cloudflare support, you want to proceed with removal, follow the instructions outlined below.
Note: If your domain is registered with Cloudflare Registrar, and you wish to keep it, but no longer use Cloudflare, please see how to transfer your domain out of Cloudflare Registrar
Remove a domain activated in Cloudflare
1. Log in to Cloudflare.
2. Select the domain you wish to delete.
3. Cancel DNSSEC if you have it enabled.
4. Remove all domain auto-renew and/or other paid plan extensions.
5. At your domain's registrar, change the nameservers away from Cloudflare.
6.After the nameserver change propagates, log in to Cloudflare and select the domain you wish to delete.
7. In the Overview app scroll down to Advanced Actions.
8. Click Remove Site from Cloudflare.
9. In the Remove Site dialog, click Confirm to proceed.