Learn how to cancel your Cloudflare account and delete your personal information from Cloudflare’s systems. Once you cancel your Cloudflare account, your site no longer benefits from Cloudflare’s security, speed, and reliability.
Whether you are a customer who has been using Cloudflare services for a number of your websites or Internet properties or you are someone who signed up for a Cloudflare account but never activated any zones on the Cloudflare service, this article will help you understand how to cancel the Cloudflare service and delete your personal information from Cloudflare’s systems. Before canceling your account, contact Cloudflare Support to help you troubleshoot any issues. Issues are often resolved by making minor changes to Cloudflare account settings.
Before Cloudflare can cancel your account and delete your personal information, you will need to follow the process below for each domain associated with your Cloudflare account:
- Cancel your subscriptions or add-on services
- Remove your domain from Cloudflare
- Remove Cloudflare nameservers at your domain registrar
Delete your Cloudflare account
After completing the prerequisites above, you can delete your user account.
1. Log in to the Cloudflare dashboard.
2. Click the user icon. Then, click My Profile.
3. In the Communication tab, click Delete this account at the bottom of the page.
4. Enter your email and password.
DELETE to confirm.
6. Complete the hCaptcha and click Delete.
The email associated with a deleted account cannot be reused for up to a year after deactivation.