Learn how to upgrade or downgrade your plan type for your active Cloudflare domains.
Before getting started
Before changing your Cloudflare plan type, consider the following:
- If you decide to downgrade or remove a domain, Cloudflare does not issue refunds. Refer to our billing policy for more information.
- Upgrades are processed immediately, but downgrades are not processed until the end of the billing period. When downgrading, you are allowed to continue using the higher plans' products until the new billing period begins.
- If you downgrade your plan, you may have access to fewer Page Rules:
If you want to cancel your Cloudflare plan, review our support guide on removing a domain from a Cloudflare account.
Upgrade or downgrade Cloudflare plan
To downgrade or upgrade the Cloudflare plan for a domain:
1. Log into Cloudflare and select your account and domain.
2. Go to Overview.
3. For Plan Extensions, select Change.
4. Choose the appropriate plan type, then select Continue.
- If downgrading, you may be asked to share feedback. Choose all that apply.
5. Select Confirm.