Learn more about Cloudflare’s products and features, including the Cloudflare WAF, Cloudflare for Teams, and Cloudflare Bot Management via our product demo videos.
The below video tutorials showcase features of the following Cloudflare products:
- Cloudflare WAF
- Cloudflare Bot Management
- Cloudflare Load Balancing
- Cloudflare for Teams
- Cloudflare Gateway
- Cloudflare Access
The Cloudflare web application firewall, or WAF, is an OSI Layer 7 intelligent, integrated, and scalable solution to secure your web applications, without changing your existing infrastructure or sacrificing performance. The Cloudflare WAF protects against a large number of web attack vectors, including file inclusion, Cross-Site Scripting attacks, SQL injections, and many other vulnerabilities.
This video highlights key features of the Cloudflare WAF, including how to:
- use the WAF rulesets to protect applications, (0:00 - 3:06)
- create your own Custom Firewall Rules based on your security needs, and (3:07 - 4:16)
- visualize and analyze threats with Firewall analytics. (4:16 - 6:11)
To learn more, visit our WAF documentation.
Cloudflare Bot Management
Cloudflare Bot Management identifies, monitors, and mitigates malicious Internet bot traffic, while still allowing useful bots to access web properties.
Bot Management applies automated, data-driven approaches — such as heuristics, machine learning, and behavioral analysis — to mitigate issues caused by malicious bot traffic. These issues include credit card stuffing, content scraping, and spam, marketing/ad click fraud, and inventory hoarding.
This video highlights key features of Cloudflare’s Bot Management, including how to:
- enable Bot Management, (0:00 - 1:55)
- create Firewall Rules to mitigate bot traffic, and (1:56 - 3:54)
- review Firewall analytics and logs for insights. (3:55 - 6:00)
To learn more, visit our Bot Management documentation.
Cloudflare Load Balanacing
Cloudflare Load Balancing improves application performance and availability by steering traffic away from unhealthy servers and dynamically distributing the traffic to the most available and responsive server pools, with no downtime.
This video highlights key features of the Cloudflare’s Load Balancing, including how to:
- create a load balancer, (0:00 - 5:19)
- Manage health monitors and pools, and (5:20 - 6:01)
- Review load balancing analytics for insights. (6:02 - 7:49)
To learn more, visit our Load Balancing documentation.
Cloudflare for Teams
With the Cloudflare for Teams dashboard, you can manage security policies for your people, network, and devices, all in one place.
This dashboard demo shows you how to:
- set up Cloudflare Access, and (0:00 - 4:17)
- configure Cloudflare Gateway to protect your internal applications and corporate network. (4:18 - 6:57)
To learn more, visit our Teams documentation.
Cloudflare for Teams uses Cloudflare Gateway to protect offices, homes, and corporate networks from malware, phishing attempts, and other security threats without sacrificing performance.
Gateway provides a secure DNS resolver and filtering service that inspects and logs all DNS queries to applies policies that either block or allow the request.
This video shows you how to get started with Cloudflare Gateway by:
- configuring a location, (0:00 - 2:27)
- creating a policy and using that policy to block security threats. (2:28 - 5:18)
To learn more, visit our Gateway documentation.
Cloudflare for Teams uses Cloudflare Access to secure devices, networks, and internal applications, without compromising performance. Cloudflare Access allows you to securely expose your internal applications and services, enforce user access policies, and log per-application activity, all without a VPN.
Businesses big and small use Cloudflare to protect and securely publish internally-hosted applications and infrastructure that they would traditionally protect with a network perimeter, and access via a VPN.
This video shows you how to:
- enable Cloudflare Access (0:00 - 0:42)
- configure an identity provider (0:43 - 1:32)
- build Access policies, and (1:33 - 3:38)
- enable Access App Launch. (3:49 - 5:21)