Cloudflare Web Analytics provides free, privacy-first analytics without changing your DNS or using Cloudflare’s proxy. View your website’s page views and visits.
Cloudflare Web Analytics gives you free, privacy-first analytics for your website. All you need is a Cloudflare account and a JS snippet on your page to start seeing page views and visitors.
Cloudflare Web Analytics does not collect or use your visitors’ personal data.
Enabling Cloudflare Web Analytics
- Visit https://dash.cloudflare.com/sign-up/web-analytics
- Enter your Email address and Password.
- Click Create Account.
- Enter your website’s hostname and then click Next.
- Copy the JS Snippet and add it to any of your website’s HTML pages, before the ending body tag.
- Click Next.
- Wait for the redirect to the Web Analytics page or click View Analytics.
Once enabled, you can find and copy the JS Snippet anytime on the left menu of the Web Analytics page.
Understanding your Web Analytics
View your website’s page views and visits by switching between views on the graph.
- Page views - A page view is defined as a successful HTTP response with a content-type of HTML.
- Visits - A visit is defined as a page view that originated from a different website, or direct link. Cloudflare checks where the HTTP referer does not match the hostname. One visit can consist of multiple page views.
To filter the data shown, click Add filter. You can also filter Page views and Visits by Referer, Host, Country, Path, Browser, Operating system, or Device type by clicking on each.
To change the time period shown, use the dropdown menu above the graph. You can also drag to zoom on the graph itself.
Scroll below the graph for a breakdown of top Visits by country and Visits by source.