- ★ How do I configure the WAF?
- ★ Where can I find WAF events?
- ★ What does the Web Application Firewall (WAF) do?
- Managing the OWASP rule set in the WAF
- A request was blocked by rule 981176, what does that mean?
- How to setup Token Authentication?
- Why do some visitors get a "You have been blocked" error message?
- Why can't I block by country in the IP Firewall?
- What kind of requests does the WAF work on?
- What do the simulate, block and challenge options mean for the WAF?
- Which Cloudflare plans offer the WAF?
- Can I customize the WAF challenge page or block page?
- How do I manage the "High" or "Low" sensitivity for OWASP on the WAF?
Still not finding what you need?
The Cloudflare team is here to help. 95% of questions can be answered using the search tool, but if you can’t find what you need, submit a support request.